NJ COVID GUIDELINES + ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
- A covid health screening must be submitted for each appointment no more than 24 hrs prior to your appointment and upon arrival.
- Same day appointments must fill out the health screening before entering the building.
- A link for the health screening is sent via text + email 24 hours before your appointment. Please submit the form once you receive it. The health screening link can also be found on our website in the covid dropdown.
- Upon arrival, proceed to the parking lot in the back of arch only. A greeter will be waiting there to advise you of check in instructions, provide a health screening + temparature check. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 will be asked to reschedule their appointment. During rainy days + inclement weather, our greeter will be seated at our back door.
- After your health screening is approved, you may enter arch at your appointment time. Early arrivals may be asked to wait in their car to adhere to social distancing + occupancy guidelines.
- If you are more comfortable waiting in you car please let us know when you check in with the front desk. We ask you keep an eye on your phone so you know when to procced in and our team can maintain their schedule.
- You are required to sanitize your hands upon entry. Sanitizer is avaiable right as you walk in the door. Then proceed to our reception area + choose a seat. Chairs in reception area are properly distanced for your comfort. You may stand at the chair, but please note that you must stay 6 feet apart from other clients.
- Our front desk services are limited at this time to adhere to various guidelines. Just for now, we ask you not to approach the front desk. Instead please call 732-933-0400 for assistance.